Something wasnt right - the next resume X didnt come back leaving a
console display without any means of data entry.  Required the battery
to be removed to reboot it.  And it was ~1hr when I discovered it and
the battery had lost 30% in that time - was down to 4% :)

Now its drawing ~166000 when I removed the charger.

BillK