Dear community,

here is the QA report which has been created before Om 2008.8 was released. We
simply forgot to send this report to a public list because we were too busy
with the release preparations. Sorry.

More details about our bugs can be found in our bug tracker
[http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/],  and also check our wiki page
[http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Test_Cases] to understand our work and to
contact us.

Currently we are working on a bugfix release which addresses the major issues
you experienced.

Stay tuned and thanks for you support,
Wendy
--- Begin Message ---
Hi All,

here are the major bugs from our latest image of Om 2008.8,
 - Out going call can not really disconnect by "End Call" if the other one did
not pick up the call.
 - Some of the testing phone can not make phone calls but can receive/send
SMS??? (With alert message"no network")
 - qpe crashed all the time in one of our testing phone.
 - Two of our phone can not wake up from suspend time.
 - WiFi can not work (show up "unknown" all the time)
 - Can't take GSM signal right away after on the device
 - [#1661] Unable to send saved tags by entering number (Locations)
 - [#1635]  After x hours the call active will become unstable. Can't receive
or make a phone call normally.

Due to all these critical major bugs, from our testing team point of view:
Not stable enough to release our Om 2008.8.

Best Regards,
Wendy

--- End Message ---