Playing with [EMAIL PROTECTED] I flight with some problem, and now, because I
found a solution, I'd like to share with community.

After I installed Debian, it was launching by default zhone. For now I
need more a palm, than a phone so I list here all the changes I made to
make it usable for me. I hope it can be useful for somehone

I installed Debian according the ufficial procedure. Then with
ctrl+alt+x I entered in a terminal.

With these commands (or in a simplier way, with a ssh) I installed these
programs (check internet connectivity)

apt-get install aptitude

aptitude install xfce abiword gnumeric pidgin tangogps gpsd sonata mpd

Then I used the Sebastian Ohl's patch have a left click:

(thank you again Sebastian)

http://www.ohli.de/download/xserver-xorg-input-tslib_0.0.4-5+fso2_armel.deb

after I installed it with:

dpkg --install xserver-xorg-input-tslib_0.0.4-5+fso2_armel.deb

I have also to recalibrate the screen:

wget http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/freerunner/pointercal
mv pointercal /etc/pointercal

Then I liked to start my FR direct in XFCE, without passing by zhone:

Editing /usr/bin/zhone-session

and trasform is something like this:

#!/bin/sh
exec startxfce4 &
matchbox-keyboard-toggle &
exec matchbox-window-manager -use_titlebar yes

(the last yes is to have a close button, I like it more :) )

Ps. I think is better to fix the dimension of the font and of the icons
(I have 48)

I took part of the information from the official Debian guide for FR and
from here: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manual_Debian (Have a look
there to know how to fix sound and gps, I didn't tried).

I hope it help someone.

Best regards
Michele Renda