Since we're top posting... I just want to throw in that I really like OM
2008.8. After seeing all the problems people had with it when it came
out I went to the newest Qtopia but I had issues with reception and
using devices like headsets/speakerphone. I then decided to try OM
2008.8. At first the bugs bothered me, but then I learned it a bit. I
haven't had the incoming call-cannot answer problem in a while. That
bugged me the most. Now, I am only using the phone features and texting
really at this point, but it imported all my contacts just fine. The
battery life isn't outstanding but I am sure it will get better.
All-in-all I think its decent. I had a hard time on occasions when going
to dialer, then contacts then tapping the contact. It wouldn't always
select the contact and go to the screen where I could place a call. I
found that double tapping with my finger seems to always work, lets the
phone know I am serious I guess hahaha. Anyway, I am grateful OM is
here, I waited a long time with my Treo 650, not replacing it until the
Neo came out. So far its not perfect, but its definitely a step in the
right direction, and I have a ton of confidence its going to be
fantastic in the next several months as things get worked out.

Thanks again. And thanks to the community that has been so supportive.