Am 22.08.2008 um 03:20 schrieb Vikas Saurabh:

Totally agreed but it would still be fun have my own hello world program running. Can I have a HelloWorld named as uImage.bin and which can be loaded by uboot.
Wait I would try that out myself....should be interesting :)

Hi,

besides of WindowsCE and I don't like it on my phone for dayly use, I like to ask another question:

There were some comments when booting Linux it take about 2-3 minutes. And the commentary was
'How to take an emergency call ?'

Would such a specialized uImage.bin able to manage such an emergency call ?

If so, why not developing such a secondary image and change the power on screen by adding an emergency
button and let the user the change to do so ?

I think, this is very important.

Lothar

--
Lothar Behrens                  |Rapid Prototyping ...
Heinrich-Scheufelen-Platz 2     |XSLT Codegeneration