Russell Sears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > "xrandr -q" and "xrandr -s 240x320" work for me (and effectively crash > X, since you can't use the keyboard any more, and illume doesn't adjust > very well...
> Also, the touch screen doesn't seem to understand that the resolution > change, which makes using it pretty difficult. Finally, display looks > kind of funky in 240x320 mode, almost as though it's not quite driving > the LCD correctly. Thanks for the report! Looks like the foundation is there, so I will try the xrandr commands and see if I can find out a little more. For the LCD mode: Does anybody know if this is supposed to work correctly and just needs fixing with a better modeline or something, or is this is a hardware limitation which can't be fixed in software? > I have no idea how to get it into 8 bit mode. Would be a plus, but maybe 240x320 is already fast enough. regards, Andreas Micklei _______________________________________________ Openmoko community mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/community

