Hello, On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Yes. Is that unconfortable?
Well, it is more that not being able to exit an app with Ctrl-C is .... unusual, at least for me. Don't worry about it, I'll just update the wiki. > I did not figure out what hardware revision you wanted to get (/proc/info?), It started with me discovering this page: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Finding_hardware_revision and discovering that libgsmd-tool didn't exist in fso. :) > but if it's the GSM one, the easiest way to do that is by calling > > mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device > org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.GetInfo I didn't know about this one. This is the same as the one you get with at+cgmr, right? It certainly looks like it, even if the output is a bit, er... machine-orieted...: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.GetInfo /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device: GetInfo -> dbus.Dictionary({dbus.String(u'imei'): dbus.String(u'354651011308881', variant_level=1), dbus.String(u'model'): dbus.String(u'Neo1973 GTA01 Embedded GSM Modem', variant_level=1), dbus.String(u'revision'): dbus.String(u'HW: GTA01Bv4, GSM: gsm_ac_gp_fd_pu_em_cph_ds_vc_cal35_ri_36_amd8_ts0-Moko1', variant_level=1), dbus.String(u'manufacturer'): dbus.String(u'FIC/OpenMoko', variant_level=1)}, signature=dbus.Signature('sv')) Thanks! It is worth noting that ther is a space between "...GSM/Device" and "org.freesm..." -- Regards Torfinn Ingolfsen _______________________________________________ Openmoko community mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/community

