Hello,

Recently, i have bought a FR (GTA02), and updated it to the Om 2008.8, i have
found some problems that are knows from all, like :
- the GPS need to have a internet connexion by USB or Wifi to get the Map
- when we call a friend, he gets an echo of him voice
- ...etc

I would like to know if these problems would be solve in the next release ? You
are gonna to tell me to read all the mails, but 800mails to read its a bit too
much for me :)
I would like to know if we can se the sound volume with hands free kit cause
currently its very low
I would like to know if there is a pdf ready (in test or release) for ASU ?

and finally I would like to know if there is an erlang binding in works
currently ?

Thanks.