On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:46:01 +0200 julien cubizolles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Le jeudi 28 août 2008 à 00:25 +1000, Carsten Haitzler a écrit :
>
> > aha! there is the config opt... so a bit of script hacking. :)
>
> By the way, could you describe how to install illume's keyboard manually
> in case an update messes it. So far, I can only do it by reflashing.

it is part of illume - you don't install it - it's there waiting to be turned
on, just that all the ways to turn it on (other than dbus messages) are not
available to you easily. right now everything is a mess with config etc. so
what i tell you may or may not work depending what package, what tree, what
branch and what version you have. if you have whatever i have put in asu.dev
(whihc is unlikely - change profile to illume instead of asu
in /etc/enlightenment/default_profile, restart e (killall -HUP enlightenment)

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>