Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
> When I run any program which uses GPS (Tango, locations, orrery,
> agps-ui) after some time OM hangs and nothing works. The only remedy is
> to remove the battery. On the other hand all these programs "work" fine
> while GPS is turned off. Just turning on GPS does not seem to produce
> the same effect unless some program is using it. I think it started
> after that update which fixed GSM problem. Any ideas?

I noticed a similar problem, it seems to be too many programs trying to
talk to the GPS device at the same time. Tangogps uses gpsd while
locations uses diversity-daemon. I have been playing with a version of
gpsd that I compiled myself so I would have UBX support, I noticed that
the diversity daemon really didn't like it when I kicked the GPS into
UBX mode. I killed off the diversity daemon and gpsd/tangogps have had
no problems since.

-stacy