Hi Florian,

Florian Hackenberger wrote:
> I'll cook up a patch to Qtopia-X11, but for the impatient here are some
> instructions for installing gsm0710muxd on Om2008.08 and injecting the

Will this patch make it upstream? I don't quite know the who's who of
the openmoko world yet.

Thanks for finding something to address the problem at such a low level,
effort greatly appreciated. It will save us all a lot of extra fiddling
and you've probably opened the door to more people utilising the facility.

As a curiosity, do you know if the problem is inherent in the chip
design/gta02 or is this fix possibly covering a misconfiguration
somewhere? I only ask as it seems the feedback (routing?) is internal
and I'd expect cancellation techniques would not normally need to be
employed for the handset scenario.

Thanks again.

Sarton