On Tuesday 02 September 2008 09:56:49 Kyle Bassett wrote:
> I was wondering what would be the best set of images to flash to the
> Neo1973 for a bluetooth/sound project I am working on.  (I need to make
> sure that I can TX/RX audio to a bt headset).

I guess you mean A2DP audio streaming. Otherwise you could use the Headset or
the Handsfree profile. They are probably a bit easier to set up but have poor
audio quality since they are developed for voice transmissions and not for
Music like A2DP.

> There have been quite a few changes to the images lately (along with
> buildhost, etc), and I haven't been able to keep up with them all...but I
> need workable image for the prototype which has to be demonstrated on
> Wednesday.

Theoretically it should be possible to use any of the distros. Since Wednesday
isn't that far away any more I'd suggest using 2007.2 because there is a HowTo
on the Wiki and for thus obviously already anyone got it working.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#A2DP_quickie

Probably Debian would be a good choice either since most of the software is
already ported to it, but given that there are currently severe sound problems
I'd say time is too short for it.

Good Luck