On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 01:11:30PM +0800, Andy Green wrote:

> | Where did you get that kernel image? I haven't been able to find it
> | anywhere. Is there any other way to get those commands?
>
> Any recent kernel package should have these modules.
I am using fso-unstable. The g_ether module must be compiled in because lsmod
gives me nothing. I tried using a kernel from the daily builds
http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/

but usb networking won't work. It tries to configure networking on boot and
fails with "no such device". Is there any way I can get g_ether compiled as a
module with FSO?