I had it working a couple of months ago with the Freerunner and OM 2007.<something>. That was according to the instructions for standard bluetooth keyboards (I had to start the passkey agent by hand). I haven't tried recently, though and I also did not follow any changes to the Bluetooth subsystem.

Dirk