Hi,

Am Freitag, den 12.09.2008, 08:25 +0200 schrieb Yann SLADEK:
> Thanks a lot !
> I tried, it works perfectly,

great to hear that, especially as I did less testing than I should
have :-)

> except 2 thing (but I don't know if it's
> due to FSO 3) : I don't have the zhone bar at the top anymore

yes, they removed functionality that is provided by Illume. But we still
don’t have Illume in Debian (waiting for the next Enlightenment snapshot
to be released and packaged :-()

> and a tap on calendar icon do nothing.

I’ll see if that works in the official FSO image.

Gruß,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner