On Friday 26 September 2008 00:05:12 Nicola Mfb wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Am Donnerstag, den 25.09.2008, 18:44 +0200 schrieb Michael Tansella:
> > > We are 2 Students and are doing a research project with the Freerunner.
> >
> > Now we
> >
> > > need to develop a tool with C++ QT. Because of the nice possibilities
> >
> > with
> >
> > > dbus we want to do this with FSO.
> >
> > Good idea! Should be working great.
>
> Hi Michael, and what's about using qt without dbus in 2009.x?
> In /opt/Qtopia i found qt4 and qtopia phone libraries, how to build
> applications with them?
>
> thanks
>
>      Nicola

We would really prefer to use FSO and later SHR,
we are going to develop a indoor navigation system and perhaps have to add
some sensors via Bluetooth or I²C and as I understand dbus would be great for
sensor fusion.
I tried to add the libs as mentioned in the wiki, but I wasn't successful. It
would be very cool if someone could add the QT4 libs to the toolchain or
could tell which packages are exactly needed, and I don't know how I can use
qmake with the toolchain. Until now I have only developed QT with kdevelop.

Geets
Michael