Hi
I've just tried to flash my freerunner with the newest FDOM and ran into a
problem with dfu-util.
Long story short, here's the console output:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] files]# ./dfu-util -a rootfs -R -D
Fat_and_Dirty_OM.200809_20080927.rootfs.jffs2
dfu-util - (C) 2007 by OpenMoko Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

Opening USB Device 0x0000:0x0000...
Claiming USB DFU Runtime Interface...
Determining device status: state = appIDLE, status = 0
Device really in Runtime Mode, send DFU detach request...
Resetting USB...
Opening USB Device...
Found Runtime: [0x1d50:0x5119] devnum=13, cfg=0, intf=0, alt=6, name="rootfs"
Claiming USB DFU Interface...
Setting Alternate Setting ...
Determining device status: state = dfuIDLE, status = 0
dfuIDLE, continuing
Transfer Size = 0x1000
bytes_per_hash=2589982
Starting download: [#######dfu_download error -71
Error during download

The device used to flash without errors and I can't find any explanation to
this error code.
The file's checksum is correct and it breaks always at the same place.

I hope the FDOM team will be able to do something about it because I can't wait
to try it out :)