No it is definitely the power button (the round one below the usb plug) staying
lit red. I'm running the FSO image.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angus Ainslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "List for Openmoko community discussion" <community@lists.openmoko.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:28:19 PM (GMT-0700) America/Denver
Subject: Re: dead battery

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Vince M. Clark < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

I ran down to Batteries Plus and picked up a Rayovac replacement that fits. It
doesn't come charged but has enough charge to at least jump start my fr. I put
in the new battery, plugged in the usb cable, and was able to boot.

Then I took out the Rayovac battery and put the original battery back in.
Device stayed running and I am hoping the battery is charging. The power button
is staying illuminated and is red. Any idea what that means?

I think you mean the AUX button is staying lit. That means its charging.

The power button is the round one.

Angus