El Venres, 10 de Outubro de 2008, Michael Shiloh escribió:
> > I will look at it, and post the results.
>
> Anxiously awaiting your measurements.
>
> If there is no 4.7K resistor, I'd move this discussion to the kernel
> list. We should not be charging at 1A if we do not see this resistor.

ID pin and GND ping are not connected on this charger. I have tried up to
200Mohm, the maximum measured by my multimeter.

My model is exactly the same one as specified on the wiki:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_charger#TomTom_car_charger

Could I make some software test?

--
David Garabana Barro
jabber & google talk ID:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]