[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Houray,
>>
>> I test the last FSO image and good things have been done :
>>
>>    - suspend/resume works.
> what do you mean by work?
> do you mean that you can suspend?
> or do you mean that when you suspend and you press the button again it
> comes back 100% of the time and that it doesn't misses calls(so 100% of
> the times it comes out of suspend when there is a call)
> Thanks in advance for your response.

I don't use yet my FR as my daily phone. I have done some tests
yesterday with my SIM inside :
within 2 hours, FSO wakes up fine on 4 voice calls but not on 1 SMS. On
1 voice call, due to a zhone bug I think, I was not able to answer
because the screen was stuck on the suspend screen (keep pressed, let
go, suspending, waking up)

Without SIM, FSO ALWAYS manually wakes up after manually suspend

Friendly,
Yves MAHE