Try removing both partitions from your SD card (fdisk then 'd' both
partitions) and then running the installer again.  When I ran the installer
script for the first time (this was a while ago: a day or two after the
installer script was published), with an SD card that was already
partitioned with Debian (pre-install script version) on it, the partition
step failed.  I manually set up the partitions and ran the rest of the
install steps individually.  For later install attempts, I always deleted
all the partitions from the SD card before running the installer.

You could also try looking closer at the output of the script, to see what
errors occurred.  (I ran the installer from an ssh session, so I could use
my terminal window's scrollback buffer, copy and paste, etc.)

Also, you could try partitioning the card yourself (find the instructions in
the wiki) and then continue on from there.

---
Andrew Bennett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]