my 2 cents: if the porting of android will need the intervention of the low
level developers this shouldn't be done. the kernel coders need all the time
they need to understand and optimize the low level code. if meanwhile there
are other developers who feel they can handle the port it could be just
another option, and would be wrong not to try it..