On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 17:43 +0100, Marcel wrote:
> Am Monday 27 October 2008 15:55:02 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > Maybe I’m a bit off, but last time I looked SHR did not have a readily
> > working dialer app. And is tichy more than a proof of concept?
Tichy is currently not totally functional, but that is mostly because I
didn't update it to follow the framework modifications. I still use it
sometime for the dictionary and the chinese learning application.

The project is asleep until I have time to work on it by myself or
openmoko decides to invest time on it. I still accept patches of course
and will fix bugs if people request me to do so.

cheers,

- Charlie / Guillaume