On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:10:52 pm Chris Samuel wrote:

> In fact *incoming* calls sound like they're using the external speaker by
> default (and hence get lots of feedback), in contrast to outgoing ones that
> sound just great.

I've just tested that and it is indeed the case.

When I get an incoming call the phone is set to speaker phone not handset!

I'm going to try the new image with the ringtones on it in case that makes any
difference..

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP