It's only an idea. Indeed I currently have ASU 2008/9.

Lothar

Am 18.12.2008 um 01:10 schrieb W.Kenworthy:

What distro? - clock doesnt work on 2008.9 through to the current
testing.

BillK

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 14:12 +0100, Lothar Behrens wrote:
Hmm,

using the clock to wake me up in the morning would be an option to
check the
battery.

It even wakes up, or boots, if I have shut down the phone :-)

If the clock is not at a really alarm time (to wake me up :-),
it could configure the next wakeup to check the battery.

Is that a solution if PMU doesn't support us with another solution ?

Lothar