On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Nikita V. Youshchenko <yo...@debian.org>wrote:

> > Here is a link to the script
> > http://www.filmsbykris.com/freerunner-debian/ko-keypad/ko-keypad
> > you need to have xautomation installed (apt-get install xautomation)
> > If can install xautomation on om2008 then this keyboard shouldl work on
> > it aswell
>
> Hi
>
> I've tried to start it on a FR running Debian with matchbox window manager.
> Unfortunately it started fullscreen (because by default matchbox starts
> any 'normal' app fullscreen), and was not usable because of that.
>
> Any way to make it starting in 'out-of-workspace' area, as
> matchbox-keyboard does?
>
> Nikita

It's suppose to be fullscreen.
even with that option off in matchbox I have it set to go full screen.
You type a line out then hit "send" or "enter + send"
When you hit send it closes the keyboard and pastes the sentence in the
application.
(it does this with xte which is part of the xautomation package)
If anyone has had a Nokia N800 it's kinda like that.

Here are some screenshots
http://filmsbykris.com/freerunner-debian/ko-keypad/Screenshot-1.png
http://filmsbykris.com/freerunner-debian/ko-keypad/Screenshot-2.png
http://filmsbykris.com/freerunner-debian/ko-keypad/Screenshot-3.png