On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 03:06 -0800, lollisoft wrote:
> Just an idea,
>
> I haven't seen quickly which car charger or other charger works without more
> than yust pluging it into the
> USB slot.
>
> A table stating this would be quite good :-)
>
> Using the 12V/220V converter is another option - even a more universal one
> :-)
>
> Another question: Does someone have seen a docking station like item to
> place the phone when driving
> with navigation. This could also have a built in car charger :-)
>
> Thanks
>
> Lothar

I just bought a cheap car charger which has a USB slot, and I must say
it works very well with the FreeRunner. As a bonus, I can also charge my
other Samsung phone with it (with the USB data cable that came with
it :))

Then I also bought a cheap (5 €) mobile holder for the car - modified it
slightly and now it holds my FR for GPS navigation and I can still plug
in the charger, so that the display doesn't dim while navigating ;).

Benedikt