On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:56 PM, bytestore <bytest...@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Can be to make jog dial instead of the button aux? It is convenient to thumb
> through upwards downwards in browsers and other. jog dial should be with
> function button
>
> example http://mnovosti.ru/images/old/0/6/img_385762_157.jpg

You mean it like an idea for the next openmoko phone? Because I don't
think it's possible to add that to the current model.
But I also like that idea. I used to have Sony Ericsson P800 and it
had the jog dial. It moved in two directions (up and down) and could
be pushed in 3 different directions (forward, backward and in). So I
can use most of the basic functions with only the jog dial. I can move
around in menus, select numbers from phonebook and call them, answer
calls and during calls I can adjust the volume.