Biggest F/LOSS conference in Europe is happening in a few weeks time...

Who is going? It'd be great to put names to mailing list faces, meet
people doing cool things with their devices and help people who are
feeling a bit stuck get started.

I'm going; this will be my first FOSDEM.

Cheers Tim

P.S. I know some OM community members have strong opinions about FOSDEM
(which I somewhat sympathise with) and if you want to chat about the
political bits, please fork the thread. :)

--
www.tdobson.net
----