http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Talk:Neo_1973_and_Windows#Another_maybe_quite_unsecure_method_.28WinXP_Professional_32_Bit.29

> Hope you understand what I wrote there.
> It worked for me with SHR, Om2008.8, Om2008.12, Debian.
> The Neos in here http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Dhmoko do that all day
> long! :)
>
> Matthias

I can't test your configuration. The port of my switch will be shut down if
I enable the connection sharing (port security). But I can offer you some
English descriptions for your Wiki entry.

- Systemsteuerung = Control Panel
- Netzwerkverbindungen = Network Connections
- the network adaptors are in EN Windows are normally called "Local Area
Connection"
- Eigenschaften = Properties
- Erweitert = Advanced
- Gemeinsame Nutzung der Internetverbindung = Internet Connection Sharing
- Anderen Benutzern im Netzwerk gestatten, die Internetverbindung dieses
Computers zu verwenden = Allow other network users to connect through this
computer's Internet connection

So you may update the Wiki section with a proper translation :)

Cheers,
Daniel