> Hello!
>
> I'm glad to present you a new fully Freerunner-adapted game - Acceleroids -
> a port of SDLRoids (an Asteroids clone).
> The ship movement is controlled by an accelerometer while the cannon, shield
> and bomb can be activated by touching bottom-right, bottom-left and
> top-right corners of the screen accordingly. Shield+Shoot buttons
> can be pressed simultaneously as well as Shield+Bomb (some sort of
> multi-touch simulation).
>
> Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/acceleroids/
> Opkg.org: http://www.opkg.org/package_154.html
>
> The released packages are tested only by myself, so you are welcome to
> report about missing dependencies ;).
> Have Fun.

Great! Everything works ok on shr testing.

Installation went as follows:

r...@om-gta02 ~ $ opkg install
http://acceleroids.googlecode.com/files/acceleroids_0.1.0-0_armv4t.ipk
Downloading
http://acceleroids.googlecode.com/files/acceleroids_0.1.0-0_armv4t.ipk
Installing acceleroids (0.1.0-0) to root...
Installing libsdl-mixer-1.2-0 (1.2.6-r3) to root...
Downloading
http://build.shr-project.org/shr-testing/ipk//armv4t/libsdl-mixer-1.2-0_1.2.6-r3_armv4t.ipk
Installing libvorbis (1.0.1-r2) to root...
Downloading
http://build.shr-project.org/shr-testing/ipk//armv4t/libvorbis_1.0.1-r2_armv4t.ipk
Installing libmikmod (3.2.0-beta2-r0) to root...
Downloading
http://build.shr-project.org/shr-testing/ipk//armv4t/libmikmod_3.2.0-beta2-r0_armv4t.ipk
Configuring libvorbis
Configuring libmikmod