On Wednesday 11 March 2009, HouYu Li wrote:

> Just had a test, when someone call my freerunner, he or she still can hear
> the echo. but when calling someone from my freerunner, no echo.

That's weird, as on QtE 4.4.2 I've had no reports of that when people are
calling me.

I couldn't figure out where to insert that AT command when a call was
received, so the best I could do was put it in when unsuspending as 99% of the
time my FR is suspended when someone calls.

I'm not working today so I might get a chance this afternoon to take a look at
the code in 4.4.3 and see if I can figure out if there is anything called when
a call comes in (there must be, but I can't see it for looking).

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP