Hello List

I'm running an up-to-date SHR-Testing image.  Upon receiving a call, I
answer it, but the phone continues to ring/vibrate for about 8-10
seconds after I accept the call, then there is another second or two of
delay before audio commences.  These delays are rather problematic as
the caller has no idea if I've picked up or if the call was dropped.

I know there is some delays in the system, but earlier SHR images (the
old testing and the older per-new-testing unstable releases) were much
quicker when responding to a call.

I'm writing this to see if there are any other users in List-land that
have similar issues and any suggestions you may have.  Right now I'm not
sure if this is a localized (re: user) issue or not.

Kind regards,

Cameron