> Do you mean the snapbuild 20090316? If it's true, then we have to work
> on a new patch.
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 8:50 AM, xChris <ch...@c-64.mobi> wrote:
>

>     Hi,
>
>     Is it fixed on the lates (13/6) improved release? I just re-flashed my
>     Freerunner, but the
>     mediaplayer cannot play the *.oga (*.ogg are not recognized)..
>
>     TIA
>
>     chris

Btw i am wondering why all the binaries at
http://dashi-x02.karadog.net/~lihouyu/qtextended/4.4.3/
are dated to 05-Mar-2009. E.g. the ogg patches are
of newer date.

So is everybody really using the latest binaries? Do you
Chris have the QTerminal in your applications?

It would be nice to have e.g. git revision written
somewhere during build so that it can be viewed in
System Info application.

Radek