On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:37:12 +0200
Petr Vanek <van...@penguin.cz> wrote:

> >so, you run the full fso-ms5.1 image using my qte binaries on them,
> >and bluetooth works ok? Did you remove frameworkd and stuff?
> >And does bluetooth work after unsuspend as well?
>
> hi,
>
> i used an image as suggested in your script:
> http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone5.1/om-gta02/fso-console-image-om-gta02.jffs2
>
> and kernel
> http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone5.1/om-gta02/uImage-2.6.28-oe1+gitr34240a1c06ae36180dee695aa25bbae869b2aa26-r3-om-gta02.bin
>
> i booted (actually once only), usb-sshed in and tested bt with
> hcitool. all ok, so then i ran your script that did the install all
> automatically. bt works only before suspend.
> restarting /etc/init.d/bluetooth enables bt after suspend/wake
>
> just for the record:
>
> strange enough, my procedure before (when bt didn't work) was:
> download image as suggested in your script (om based at that time),
> kernel off your site, modules from om again. i had not tested bt
> before running your script. after installing qte, no bluetooth.

Hi,

ok, nothing new then :-)
The om-kernel is andy-tracking and has probably some issues. In the
latest version, some fixes have been made that affect bluetooth:
http://git.openmoko.org/?p=kernel.git;a=commit;h=918bf45f92b69c642960b78a7c70a04d5bccb6c3

So I'll try the latest andy-tracking again, but since it's not on
openmoko anymore, I'll try the kernel from shr, that also includes that
commit. See http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/images/om-gta02/

Franky