On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:11:36 -0400
Tomas Riveros Schober <trive...@enable.cl> wrote:

> Franky,
> It's great to see you making huge progress with QtEI, however, I have
> some questions before trying your build.
> 1. Do incoming calls get answered using Speaker or Handset? On my
> phone all incoming calls are answered using Speaker, which is very
> annying. I've been having this problem since the time QtE was called
> Qtopia, and no build has had it fixed.
> 2. Is power management working fine? If I change any settings on my
> phone, suspend stops working.
>
> regards
> Tom

Hi Tom,

never had an issue with the speaker before. All incoming calls get
correctly routed. I have to admit that I didn't play around much with
speaker mode before (maybe if I set it to speaker, it can't go back or
so ...)
Also power management is working just fine: I have it set to dim at
30secs and suspend at 40secs when on battery, and that works just fine.

Franky