On Monday 27 April 2009 14:33:47 Radek Polak wrote:
> Hi,
> i would like to distribute in my rootfs video player that can play
> theora videos in fullscreen mode 320x240.

Glamo can only accelerate mpeg4 AFAIK

> I was experimenting with mplayer on with fbdev as video output, but
> i was able to play just very small resolution video (160x120). I
> used ffmpeg2theora for encoding and mplayer from debian.

You should use a patched mplayer. Xglamo has not xv support. Link to patched
mplayer binary:

http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/3v1deb/openmoko/mplayer-glamo.tar.bz2

> Btw what is faster video output. Xglamo or fbdev?

No one has xv support. I bet there are not difference when playing videos.

More info about video playing:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Video_Player

Following this instructions, I can play 320x200 mpeg4.