I just re-flashed and it works fine for me so far. Here's what I did:
1) Flash testing image and kernel
2) opkg update/upgrade
3) installed the mofi beta release [1]
4) depmod -a and reboot
5) load mofi, it scanned all the networks in the area, I chose mine (open, no
encryption)
6) tested connection with TwitterMoko (because it crashes if there is no web
access)

[1] http://projects.openmoko.org/frs/?group_id=165&release_id=193

I have had problems with it not working after a resume, but I haven't tried it
out yet. Hope this helps

---
Damian Spriggs