I've posted a blog entry
(http://jthinks.com/freerunner-networking-extras) and ipks
(http://newkirk.us/om) for each of the following:

udhcpd-usb - config file and startup script to offer 192.168.0.200/28
via DHCP to any host connected via USB to the FreeRunner.  So much
simpler when I jack my FR into a random PC via USB - doesn't set up IP
forwarding on the host of course, but it permits local networking to
function between host and FR.  (works with Ubuntu Network Manager
without any configuration whatsoever, just plug in and wait a few
seconds while NM gets an IP from the FR)  You still need

echo '1' >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

on the host if you want the FR to be able to route packets past the
host to the Internet. (assuming eth0 is the outbound interface on host)

IPv6 tunnel client gw6c.  Establishes an IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel to a
tunnel broker like freenet6.net.  Default config creates an anonymous
tunnel, IE dynamic IP, but if you register with the broker (for free
at go6.net/freenet6.net and others) you get a permanent static IPv6
address assignment. With that, it's possible to connect to the
FreeRunner wherever it may be, so long as it has a working IPv4
connection to the internet. However, dropbear does NOT yet support IPv6
so it's necessary to remove dropbear and install openssh-sshd instead
if you wish to be able to SSH to your FR over IPv6.

SHR, at least, supports IPv6 out of the box, with ping6, ip6tables,
etc, needing only "modprobe tun" before setting up the tunnel. (my
startup script does this) I have NOT yet tested whether/which browsers
on the FR support IPv6 though.

PS - note that I'm in the process of migrating my home network between
ISPs, and lose my static IP with the new service.  I'm migrating my
servers to a colocation on a 30mbit fiber so that the above sites
should continue to work seamlessly, but please bear with me if you try
to access them and fail.  For now, my home server responds at my old
static IP while my own outbound connections use the new link. Once I
get the colo server up and running I'll be migrating things there.
(another few days off)