Hi all,

if anybody is interested: I've done some initial work on getting qtopia
to talk bluez4 (qtopia was using bluez3 interface). This proves to be a
laboursome task, and for me more important matters await, so if anybody
feels up to the task of continuing this, I'll be more than happy to
hand over my changes regarding this so far. If not, I'll put these
changes aside for a distant future (I don't really need
bluetooth)...
I believe that anyone who knows a bit of bluetooth and programming in
qt can get this done much more quickly than I can, and I can assist
with anything I've learned so far in this matter.

Franky