On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:08:51 -0700 Steve Mosher <st...@openmoko.com> said:

indeed. i believe "its not worth bothering". so i am not going to invest any
time into trying it (to try it i'd have to build it... and that will use time)
as my theorising says to me "it wont help". if someone else who thinks it
really is the bees knees... then build it, try it, test it and prove it! get a
non-biased 3rd party to go use the kbd to enter common input or a phone (emails,
sms's, etc.) and then time over maybe 50 specific messages how long it takes to
get a 100% accurate entry of it. of course make the test unbiased by swapping
which kbd they use first t enter in each test (first test kbd a then b, in test
2, b then a etc.).

if you really think this kbd (on a touchscreen) is the bees knees - prove it! :)