Hi,

about the conversion I cannot help you because I don't know the openbmap
format.

I talked with the openbmap owner about collaborating and got to the
result that it will only happen in the way that openbmap can use the
cellhunter data. I will not combine these two databases. There are some
mails here around with reasons for that.

But cellhunter will cooperate with opencellid.org which is as far as I
know the largest open cellid database. And my opinion is that everyone
should submit the data via cellhunter or something else to this database
so there is one global one. Only with a good cover all over the world
this data gets usefull.

I just saw that openbmaps imports the opencellid data so there will be
the cellhunter data in in future.

Greetings, Sebastian
(CellHunter developer)