My personal preference goes out to openBmap,
because I think they combine quality and quantity;
quality: they log the most data (they are even working on TA)
quantity: they have all the cells of cellhunter and opencellid

I could be mistaken but from what i heard from onen (the creator of
openBmap) on ML and irc, I got the impression that he DOES want to
work together,
just not "only" sharing data, but i could be wrong