We currently run the first German Openmoko Workshop in Munich to
celebrate the "birtday".
Yesterday evening, we had approx. 15 attendents and today, maybe even
more.
Mickey Lauer is doing a hands-on workshop on FSO today.

Nikolaus

Am 04.07.2009 um 00:33 schrieb David Reyes Samblas Martinez:

> Now is 0:30 in spain so, "Feliz Cumpleaños Neo Freerunner", in a
> couple of hours, we will celebrate a Buzz Fix Party in Madrid in your
> honor. :)
>
> 2009/7/3 rakshat hooja <raks...@gmail.com>:
>> Hey Happy Birthday Freerunner dude. Your journey has just begun.
>>
>> Rakshat
>>
>> (By my calculations 4th of July was the official launch of the
>> Freerunner by
>> OM)
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> http://www.tuxbrain.com
> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
> Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People