On Tuesday 07 July 2009 07:45:33 li...@kitepilot.com wrote:
> Will it talk to the AT&T's US network?
Yes, I just recently I got a "pay as you go" phone (cheapest phone, they would
not sell just the SIM for pay-as-you-go service, but would for a contract) --
took SIM out (it was 3G-capable, but would not make FR 3G, obviously), put it
into FR -- got service under OM 2008.8, 2008.12, QT extended-improved,
Android, and recent OM 2009 (with Paroli).

T-Mobile has very similar setup with pay-as-you-go and contract wireless
service.

> What do I tell them?

What kind of plan/service you need, and whether you need SIM or a cheap phone
-- that's all.