                De: community-boun...@lists.openmoko.org en nombre de steven
mosher
                Enviado el: lun 13/07/2009 18:29
                Para: mad...@li.org
                CC: community@lists.openmoko.org
                Asunto: Re: The University of São Paulo's intent to join
Openmoko development

                 Thanks maddog for staying on this over the past month or so. I
really appreciate
                the effort and I know the rest of the community does as well.
As you know I'm unwilling
                to give up on the dream of the Freerunner and the dream of
community driven hardware
                in general. I know Werner and his group, the GTA02 core team,
is dedicated as well
                to this dream. Let me know how I can help.

                Steve

                On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 9:03 PM, Jon 'maddog' Hall