On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Chris Syntichakis<ch...@c-64.mobi> wrote:
> Btw,
>
> Even we will add these libraries we need the qtconfig application, the
> fonts of the keepassx (on SHR) are very big and they can be changed
> only with the qtconfig (unless there is a configuration file that we
> can change manually)
>
> I tried to install that qtconfig, but there are a lot of dependencies missing.

The configuration file is $HOME/.config/Trolltech.conf, lowering fonts
it sets the following lines:

[Qt]
font="Sans Serif,7,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0"

Try editing it manually, or install qt4-common package without deps,
or if you trust my feeds add
src/gz noko-testing-armv4t
http://noko.sourceforge.net/testing/om2009/armv4t to your opkg
configuration and take the entire qt metapackage with opkg install
qt4-x11-free, it should work with SHR too and should not break your
system or require missing dependencies as is built on the fso
milestone5.5 branch.
You'll find a couple of "foreign" applications too, but I suggest to
ignore them as they are highly unstable and may burn your freerunner
:)

However the best way to change look of qt4 applications is using CSS,
it's easy and powerfull, and should work with *every* qt application
that does not use deeply hardcoded gui values.
I'll take a look at keypassx to see if its look is easy adaptable!

Regards

    Nicola