Well, that is the only advantage isn't it. Range. Anything else would
be easier via Wifi as you do not need to connect anything extra to the
Freerunner. If I really need that hot bath ready I can always use the
system via GPRS link.

Sorry dude. Seems like an interesting system you've got there but I
doubt there's lot of a market behind it.

Yogiz