William Kenworthy wrote:

> Qi, uboot or both?

Don't remember if Qi but uboot from NOR did it.

>   I am using a 2.6.28 kernel and only get WSOD when
> using Qi.

When using current andy-tracking I dont have WSOD with neither.

> If I am not the only data point for this, it might be easier to fix if
> others can add their input.  If I am not alone in this observation, I'll
> add it to the bug tracker.

As i said, it was 2.6.30 (taken from openwrt) not current andy-tracking.
So probably it's not time yet to report until it becomes "official"
openmoko kernel (and it could by caused by someting wrong on my side).

Regards

Radek