On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Ronald Tallent <r...@tallent.ws> wrote:
> Okay, I've finished my testing of Keepassx.
[...]
Good! thanks ;)

> Is it possible that the new QT4 libraries broke my WiFi or was that
> something else? After upgrading every time I try to connect to the wifi
> it locks up my device and the aux light starts flashing red. Have to
> remove the batter to get up and running. How would I revert to the old
> QT4 to check that?

I do not think qt4 may influence wifi (anyway there is a possibility
if you use nwa as wifi manager, if this is the case before downgrading
just opkg remove nwa && opkg install nwa from the new feed).
To revert you have to manually remove the qt libraries, change the
feed to the older and reinstall the libs.

Regards

     Nicola